Monday 15 October 2012

 
This is what Sheila Barns from Eternal Circle had to say about her commissioned jewellery and the meaning of the Atlantean Ankh
 
 Hi Donna, this piece is amazing to wear I love it and wear it most of the time now! The Atlantean Ankh is an ancient symbol of eternal life; the two 'legs' at the bottom represent the equal balance of female and male energies and also the connection between Earth and the Sun which was very important in ancient cultures. It helps to protect against strong negative influences and creates balance in your life. The Aqua Aura crystal in the centre of the loop enhances the flow of peaceful energy and spiritual wisdom and also attracts positive things into your life. Perfect for me as an energy healer and very symbolic of my identity as Eternal Circle Healing. Thank you for adding your very artistic influence to my original idea it makes it so personal to me I looooove it

No comments:

Post a Comment