Wednesday 19 September 2012

Angels

I am dreaming of Angels all the time, I even seen them in clouds yesterday, What's wrong with me? why cant I sleep? is this a calling to make angel jewellery? Well I did, is this what I'm suppose to do, it's very strange as when I made 3 I said I should cast them to take the hard work away than making them from scratch and a little voice said in my head, we are not all the same!!!! eh! what the hell is going on in my head? The design is the same, but each one unique. Now I'm thinking as I made one for a client it brought comfort to her and she said it reminds her of her late Mother, if she is feeling down she wears it and it makes her smile. Am I suppose to make these beautiful angels for the buyer to be drawn to one which is suppose to be for them and that person only? or am I just overworked and going crazy???
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment